Those of you who think that the speed of the varied web applications on your website has no impact on the success of your online business are making a huge mistake. Speed is crucial for both Google and your profits. Thus, let us look into various ways of speed optimization of web applications.
- The fastest way to optimize website speed is to minimize its HTTP requests, i.e. the request made for each element of the page for loading. Streamlining the number of elements, replacing maximum images with CSS, and others are some ways to optimize it.
- Try infusing a web application monitoring system to reduce server response time.
- Normally good quality content pages are large and bulky above 100 KB. Compressing these pages using tools like Gzip would reduce HTTP response and help page load faster.
- As far as possible, enable browser catching which eliminates another HTTP request to the server on your second and subsequent visits.
- Try to eliminate unnecessary codes, line breaks, extra spaces, indentation, etc. so that the pages are as lean as possible and thus can load faster. Minifying your code would be an added bonus.
There are many other unique ways apart from this which cohesively can help you speed up your web applications.
Help yourself to know better